Excellent Hoobadoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all the Excellent Hoobadoobies in Barthilas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@raid time vote thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmptyBottle2405
EmptyBottle2405

@raid time vote thread Empty
PostSubject: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeh nice you made a forum about raid times, yet only special users with permissions can post in the thread. Well done.

Anyway I think I'm the only person who wants to do it earlier in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Moved to anything goes and stickied (till poll is over).
Sorry, I should have copied kity's post instead of simply shifting it across. I forgot that only mods could post in announcements Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I'll bring all the relevant posts into this thread (if any).
Feel free to discuss all poll-related things here.
Back to top Go down
http://doobies.roflforum.net/
RedCat/YellowCat
Admin
RedCat/YellowCat

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 am

I always chuckle at empty's sig, love your work.
I would have selected earlier but I work till 7 on monday and thursday and am rarely in bed before 12 anyway so doesn't bother me being up late.
I didnt want my vote going "Oh yeah early is good! but i cant make it most of the time"

Last edited by RedCat/YellowCat on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redwall
Forum Troll!
Redwall

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 am

For me depends bit usually home by 6:30 anyways , as long as time for raid that is posted day before so there is no confusion or ppl getting upset.

Ideally I'd like to be done by 11:30 sun to thurs due to work but can push that time if it's a last boss/similar.
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 am

I reckon once we get two 10man groups going, we should be able to accommodate for everyone, we'll just have to trust in kity's ability to number crunch.
What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Redwall
Forum Troll!
Redwall

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 am

Regardless , whatever ends up being our average raid time it's important to have the time for it posted.
As this will save alot of sad faces from happening and ppl will appriciate being informed
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Redwall wrote:
Regardless , whatever ends up being our average raid time it's important to have the time for it posted.
As this will save alot of sad faces from happening and ppl will appriciate being informed

Pretty much this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @raid time vote thread   @raid time vote thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@raid time vote thread
Page 1 of 1