Excellent Hoobadoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all the Excellent Hoobadoobies in Barthilas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A problem with Saralonde...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Earisa
Forum Dweller
Earisa

A problem with Saralonde... Empty
PostSubject: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Whisper to Earisa;
From [Saralonde]: Death to all Excellent Noobadoobies kek

Saralonde brought a raiding party to hunt Me and Kity, waiting for us to come out of the Caverns of Time to kill us. With the help of Fen and Odras, we managed to eventually escape from the 8 alliance members.

But Saralonde wasn't going to leave it as that.

For the second time, Saralonde logged on to his Horde alt...

Sáralondé has come online
[Fenthis]: LOLOL BLOODELF
[Sáralondé]: cant we just be friends rolf
[Earisa]: but you dont want to be
[Fenthis]: Dont worry we wuv you
[Sáralondé]: aww. fank u
[Earisa]: he has to pick on the lovely lady. How sad...
[Odras]: ok what are the alt codes for your a and e?
[Sáralondé]: you will die more. you might want to gear up
[Earisa]: No point, your not a threat to me
[Odras]: you will die if you go near her
[Sáralondé]: err, silly thing to say Odras. you all got smashed
[Odras]: nah you are p easy
[Fenthis]: lol numbers is skill
[Earisa]: and your reduced to a stalker
[Sáralondé]: u see, i am a real hunter. i actually hunt scum down no mater where they are
[Odras]: inc some shadowmornes if you want to see skill
[Fenthis]: isnt that stalking?
[Odras]: Nah i am a real hunter i have been hunting your guils for ages, proof enough
[Sáralondé]: i love it when Horde QQ about numbers
[Earisa]: next thing you know he'll be looking in my windows, pervert
[Fenthis]: :O
[Sáralondé]: my stalker mod says i win nuf said
[Fenthis]: NO NOT THAT BABE
[Earisa]: lol! he needs a mod to make him feel good about himself
[Fenthis]: Well you are lucky azzonys capped and Haidos is missing
[Sáralondé]:hey Earisa... when you call ur dogs off, we can call a truce
[Earisa]: I dont call them
[Sáralondé]: nah, you just whistle
[Fenthis]: OH I AM OFFENDED. ITS ON
[Odras]: I dont need a reason to hunt scum like you
[Sáralondé]:LMAO
[Fenthis]: Sara you cant solo anything
[Earisa]: they arent dogs either. they are my friends
[Sáralondé]: Earisa - according to Fen, you are worst then nothing
[Fenthis]: what?
[Sáralondé]: and you Odras kek
[Earisa]: i dont have anything against you sara, i really dont. you chose to stalk me and abuse us
[Odras]: kek what? you mad i can kill you?
[Sáralondé]: wow. get over it. i just gank you. cut out the abuse
[Fenthis]: Earisa is a babe
[Earisa]: When have i abused you?
[Sáralondé]: i dont care. babes get smashed as well. at least i am fair
[Fenthis]: saralonde im in your turf killing ya playa's
[Sáralondé]: love to chat a little longer, but this is getting boring. laters
[Earisa]: you brought people to kill me and kity, you waited for us to come out. thats fair?
[Sáralondé] has gone offline

A problem with Saralonde... WoWScrnShot_090610_222917

A problem with Saralonde... WoWScrnShot_090610_224249

Kity has reported him to the GM's, and apparently we can get him permentaly banned if we can provide proof of repetitive abuse. Will the Excellent Hoobadoobies rid Barthalis of its greatest annoyance and bring down When Borde Smash Horde?
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Earisa wrote:
Kity has reported him to the GM's, and apparently we can get him permentaly banned if we can provide proof of repetitive abuse. Will the Excellent Hoobadoobies rid Barthalis of its greatest annoyance and bring down When Borde Smash Horde?

A problem with Saralonde... Goodtheory

However (and I can't believe I'm sticking up for saralonday) I don't think it will happen.
Here is blizzards FAQ on the matter:

Blizzard Support wrote:
Can I grief or harass a player from the opposite faction on a PvP server?

Because characters have the ability to deal with their conflicts through combat and PVP, Game Masters will only be able to assist under extreme circumstances.

Actions that would typically be considered "dishonorable actions" such as, but not limited to; corpse camping, graveyard camping, or instance zone camping are considered acceptable PVP tactics and are not considered harassment.

However, inappropriate names, language, and spamming will still be addressed according to our current behavior policies.

For more information about our PvP policy please visit: http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01654p

Solution ID: 20183

It states that what they were doing is within blizzards rules, and if the transcript you posted is correct then you weren't really being verbally(textually?) harassed or spammed either.

From what I can tell you were fighting atleast a fire mage, ret pally, huntard and possibly a rogue, so you were outnumbered as far as PvPers go.

Revel in the knowledge that for whatever reason he is still so butthurt he is using alts to follow you to obscure places to kill you.

Lastly, he and his guild are the last semi viable competition the alliance have from a world PvP standpoint, anyway my assignment shitstorm ends on wednesday (ready or not >_>) so I'll be back then we can crush whatever pathetic display the alliance can muster.
Back to top Go down
http://doobies.roflforum.net/
Earisa
Forum Dweller
Earisa

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 am

Quote :
[Sáralondé]:hey Earisa... when you call ur dogs off, we can call a truce
[Earisa]: I dont call them
[Sáralondé]: nah, you just whistle

I just want to know who exactly he thinks i am? he's probably studied the wowarmory to sus me out to know i dont pvp and have a rank in the guild. As a PvE'er he should be able to solo me, that he had to bring friends to ensure his victory is sad. That he had more swarming waiting for the guild to save me is even worse.

hate to think it, but im just going to take it.

I can report his repetitive abuse, his guild vs 1 behaviour and the likes. All he is trying to do is make me a lure and 'try' to set traps for the rest of you to race into. sure i can gear myself up a little, and maybe learn a thing or too but honestly this is nothing i'm really worried about

its just annoying and pathetic to watch
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 am

Lankys justification means nothing to blizzard all that matters is that saralonde throws them $15 a month and its sadly the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 am

It all in how you word it and we are not reporting him on pvp grounds we are reporting him on abuse witch fall under blizzard says no
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 am

Needless to say it if anything happens it won't be permanent, For example Bronx from my old server has been reported for Harassment Sad and GM's warned him that if they banned him a third time it would be permanent but from what i understand sara hasn't been banned for Harassment once yet my bets on a 1-7 day ban
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 am

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20221&rhtml=true

that there Penalty Volcano it was a bit of a read but i know were i stand on this and if it keep happens i know what steps i have to take to push it more

Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Disclaimer: following post is opinionated and potentially biased, take with a grain of salt.

Earisa wrote:
I just want to know who exactly he thinks i am?
The simple answer is bait.

Inc not simple answer:
Since Haidos, Azzony, Fenthis and myself are some of the bigger names in world PvP on barth, and we all share the same guild name, outsiders such as saralonday believe our guild to be a PvP guild, he has been told we are not. Because I'm not psychic, I can't tell why he did what he did but I can think of two reasons:
1) The perception that by preying on the weaker members (ie: the non PvPers) he can draw out the PvPers for some form of fight (this is the reason I gank and do what I do)
2) He is still cut up about the times he has lost to Haidos, Azzony, Fenthis or myself and sees < Excellent Hoobadoobies > and kills it on the mislead principle we are some sort of rival to < When Bored Smash Horde >

A third (and highly unlikely) option is he happened to be in the area and was simply following the 'if it's red, it's dead' mentality.

Think of him as a forum troll. that instead of trolling with words, he PvPs. granted evading people who are motivated to kill you can be highly disruptive to what you are doing, and/or difficult, but vacating the area (and denying them of the kill) is the best way to have them leave the area.
Should they log onto an alt to taunt you, /ignore is a useful function if you've no interest in talking to them.
It should be noted that not all players that gank are complete assholes and can be reasoned with via an alt (not suggesting saralondaay falls into this category, and full wrathful warlocks are 99% of the time assholes, don't bother with them).

Your best bet is to simply ignore the course of events, modifying your play style to accommodate for a chance encounter is reaching a level of paranoia that can make the game un-fun (trust me, rogue paranoia from playing a lock in bc isn't fun).

PvP happened on a PvP server (however un balanced it was), and making mountains out of mole hills won't achieve anything imo.

@kity: you're correct in that you could blur the lines a little to provide a reasonably strong case about this, and that continued complaints over the same or similar incident would lead to progressively greater punishments, but i really wouldn't loose sleep over this one.

EDIT: If he does give you crap via an alt, just tell him you can't hear him over the sound of his guild members faction changing.
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm

@lanky you use words alot :p but i dont really care what he dose or thinks but if he keeps having a go at me and my guild i will keep bluring the lines to just report him and thats just life,

ON a side note WHY are gettting all of When Bored Smash Horde when they come horde and is it coolo if i kick them ?

OH and lanky it looks like fen post stuff on a day to day thingo its not just us now YAY
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Kittypants wrote:
@lanky you use words alot :p
I'm in essay writing mode
Kittypants wrote:
but i dont really care what he dose or thinks but if he keeps having a go at me and my guild i will keep bluring the lines to just report him and thats just life,
And I kill and camp him on sight Wink Wednesday evening once I stop lagging i might go for a walk through ice crown.
Kittypants wrote:
ON a side note WHY are gettting all of When Bored Smash Horde when they come horde and is it coolo if i kick them ?
just because I like the sound of my own text:
Lanky wrote:
Since Haidos, Azzony, Fenthis and myself are some of the bigger names in world PvP on barth, and we all share the same guild name, outsiders such as saralonday believe our guild to be a PvP guild

Fenthis joined because haidos reflected his mind control
The magic brothers (greenmagic/bluemagic) no idea
Fadeout.. he needs attention, and needs us for friendship. He just needs to stop beating himself up
did I miss anyone?
Probably
oh well, hail to the king baby.

Kittypants wrote:
OH and lanky it looks like fen post stuff on a day to day thingo its not just us now YAY
In my procrastination I've also noticed 2 guests that use Australian based ISP's, and another who uses a US based one!
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 pm

The magic brothers (greenmagic/bluemagic) left coz they were like this is not a pvp guild I WAS LIED TOO, lol?
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Team magic transferred cause alliance got boring they left the only guild that was somewhat social and when they came back the guild had taken a serious blow, due to the conflict between myself and krix. and yes kitty im a forum maniac so you will probably see me here a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm

tell me, how versed are you in the art of forum imagery?
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Not terribly i really haven't been on that many forums i think one ages ago when i was young my former raiding guilds, and ofcourse the official but none of then allowed image's. when i find a place i generally stick to it for awhile though
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Fair enough.
Anyway, I went forum trash diving and dug this up for you:
A problem with Saralonde... Y86w7sz Fenthis
Code:
[img]http://tinyurl.com/y86w7sz[/img] [url=http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Fenthis]Fenthis[/url]
enjoy.

Use at your discretion
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Ahh good old HTML coding after spending half a year only to forget pretty much everything
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 pm

well it's not _really_ html (it uses < img > < /img >)
It's PHP BB3 or something, but yeah Razz
web programming is all fun and games till someone says 'JAVASCRIPT!'

then i choke a bitch -_-!
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm

anyways this thead has gone way off topic... back on track, we gonna take out some WBSH tomorrow lanky?
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Fenthis wrote:
anyways this thead has gone way off topic...
A problem with Saralonde... Resistanceisfutile
That happens to EVERY thread here.
(10 points to those who get the picture)

Fenthis wrote:
back on track, we gonna take out some WBSH tomorrow lanky?
yes, but I don't get home till 5, and my internet will have just taken the express to laggy town, so I get to cower in a corner playing other stuff till I un-lag.

Then we can carve a path of death and destruction across northrend and outlands.
Then lets go visit your pub in stormwind or something, those auctioneers must be getting smug.
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

love the pic lanky Razz nicely done
there not mush that we need to do here anyway ;P this is just die down and end up in the trash in about 20days like most of the forum Razz

unless things pop back up that is
Back to top Go down
Shroomy
Shroomy

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm

well done guys gotta keep it short cause im using on screen keyboard lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem with Saralonde...   A problem with Saralonde... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A problem with Saralonde...
Page 1 of 1