Excellent Hoobadoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all the Excellent Hoobadoobies in Barthilas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

money for the guild

Go down 
+2
Fenthis
Kittypants
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

money for the guild Empty
PostSubject: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:41 pm

thikning about getting some players to put some money in hte Gbank weekly

i am thinking about 500g a week

thats only 50 daily over 7 days its it really easy all you do it just take like 40mins of your game time and do like 7 to 10 daily quests each day and that will give you more then you need for the g bank

why coz that will give us money to throw around for repairs to help out for crafted gear money for mounts and other things,

it is just an idea i think its good and i will be doing it, but will notn open the gbank up unless we get close to 100% or its just not fair on hte people who are putting the money in yeah,

what do you think about it ?
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Ill gladly do the kill 15 alliance in icecrown daily but i dunno if i have what it takes to do any other i personally think the bar needs to be lowered.
Back to top Go down
Khiaraia
Forum Troll!

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

I don't mind donating but I do not possess the will to endure through even one daily. Otherwise I would've picked up the Charger for my paladin ages ago.

Edit: Wait do you want 500g per week in guild bank overall or per person?
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm

From what i gathered per person... assuming gear at its level how long do you think 500 gold would last if were paying over 100g for everyone to repair per each wipe

And lets not forget the wear and tare damage to your gear... ESP tanks

Last edited by Fenthis on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause Lanky smells)
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:40 pm

I still ind the figure somewhat excessive.
High end 25 man guilds don't charge that sort of money, so I find it unreasonable to ask this of us.
Back to top Go down
http://doobies.roflforum.net/
Shroomy
Shroomy

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 pm

i would think its a good idea but more like 1,2 or 300 a week, 500 is alot to people that are lazy/poor in WoW
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 pm

It just doesn't feel right. The only real thing i think the vault should be open for is repairs and if you wanna be real strict about it progression repairs...

and even then if all the money in the vault is from donations then whats the difference from keeping it for yourself?

Sorry if i sound incredibly selfish
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm

so all your crafters use there own money to make pots chants and anythign eles for the guild,
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm

And you recon those would cost 5k gold a week including repairs? most people get their stuff enchanted and get their flasks on their own.

I spose to sum up from what we have seen from this thread most people disagree with the plan either in just the number or the idea all together
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Kittypants wrote:
so all your crafters use there own money to make pots chants and anythign eles for the guild,

So I'm sweet for the next 4 months?
cool.
Back to top Go down
Earisa
Forum Dweller
Earisa

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm

i have to admit Kity, while a noble and valid suggestion i am doubtful of it yelding any possitive results. Its common knowledge that many members of the guild bearly have enough gold to make their own repairs, and plate armor is much more expencive to repair then cloth, which already points out the first problem. The clothies will only end up funding the repairs of plates.

Secondly while we aim to raid 2-3 times a week, we more often then not raid once or even not at all. While the accumilation of these funds would greatly help supply the guild with our much needed flasks and our many other needs, some of us are already working hard to supply the GB. To ask of us to do more feels like an abuse of our good will and loyalties.

I personally work very hard to ensure that guild are happy and prepared, and have many acts of generosity to my creditation both in game and out. While my personal in-game wealth means I can easily keep up with supplying the guild, its only becuase of how I play and enjoy the game that I can do this.

The PVPers however i feel will have the most trouble
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 am

Earisa wrote:
i have to admit Kity, while a noble and valid suggestion i am doubtful of it yelding any possitive results. Its common knowledge that many members of the guild bearly have enough gold to make their own repairs, and plate armor is much more expencive to repair then cloth, which already points out the first problem. The clothies will only end up funding the repairs of plates.

Secondly while we aim to raid 2-3 times a week, we more often then not raid once or even not at all. While the accumilation of these funds would greatly help supply the guild with our much needed flasks and our many other needs, some of us are already working hard to supply the GB. To ask of us to do more feels like an abuse of our good will and loyalties.

I personally work very hard to ensure that guild are happy and prepared, and have many acts of generosity to my creditation both in game and out. While my personal in-game wealth means I can easily keep up with supplying the guild, its only becuase of how I play and enjoy the game that I can do this.

QFT
Back to top Go down
Khiaraia
Forum Troll!

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 am

Earisa wrote:

Lanky wrote:
QFT

Second that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: money for the guild   money for the guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

money for the guild
Page 1 of 1