Excellent Hoobadoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all the Excellent Hoobadoobies in Barthilas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renamed: League of Legends memorable games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenthis
Fenthis

Renamed: League of Legends memorable games Empty
PostSubject: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/15/60/81/73/kitypw10.jpg

OMG THIS IS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE

Last edited by Fenthis on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)
Back to top Go down
Khiaraia
Forum Troll!

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 am

I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am

you probly wouldn't. i really can't explain it.
Back to top Go down
Khiaraia
Forum Troll!

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 pm

You should try Razz
Back to top Go down
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:32 pm

The character kity plays generally involves him being suicidal running in there die'n cause he takes damage like a boss but deals it too afterwards most are weak enough for him in his ghostly form to pick off or us to
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Karthus is a spellcaster hero from the MOBA League of legends.
League of legend sis a game similar to the Warcraft 3 Map DotA, and the games Heroes of Newerth and Demigod.

Anyway, karthus is a squishy hero who has a spammy explosion thing, a wall that if you pass through it, you get slowed and weakened, an aura of death (like hellfire from warlocks, only a lot more deadly to victims and not the caster), the ability to call down space lazers on every enemy on the map, and lastly the ability to continue casting for a few seconds after death.

Normally kity runs in first, pops everything and dies, but weakens everyone enough for our team to finish them off.

In that game, kity didn't die.

that has NEVER happened before.

In other news:
(click for larger)
Renamed: League of Legends memorable games Spin2win

This is funny because saying garen takes skill, would be like saying paladins were hard to play pre 4.0
Back to top Go down
http://doobies.roflforum.net/
Khiaraia
Forum Troll!

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

Ah ok, I understand now.

Sort of along the lines of the goblin suicide dude from DotA but not really the same.
Back to top Go down
Lanky
The Thread Ender
Lanky

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 am

Closer to zeus, but yeah something like that
Back to top Go down
http://doobies.roflforum.net/
Fenthis
Fenthis

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 am

Renamed: League of Legends memorable games Alista10

I made afew notes so you know abit about the battle. what happened. anyways this way lanky and my attempt to work Blitzcrank, Alistar as a tag team lane combo, and might i say HUGE SUCCESS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renamed: League of Legends memorable games   Renamed: League of Legends memorable games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renamed: League of Legends memorable games
Page 1 of 1