Excellent Hoobadoobies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all the Excellent Hoobadoobies in Barthilas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedCat/YellowCat
Admin
RedCat/YellowCat

YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change Empty
PostSubject: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 pm

So the Server changed again. You all know why. Just throwing this here incase anyone needs it.

Details -
IP: 203.46.105.44
Port: 20420

Forking the topic a little - Can I get some feedback on an idea I had.

Idea: I was thinking of creating a paypal account for the hoobadoobies if we have to move to the new vent server for 1 major reason. Nobody wants to do monthly payments. Everyone would much rather chip in $20 and forget about it for a while.
Since bigpond doesnt allow anything but monthly payments, the paypal account would be where the server is paid from each month and we could set and forget.

Kitty and I would both have access to the account but I think you guys should be able to trust us? >_>

Lemme know what you think.

Quick calculation: 30 slot server (what we have now) between 7 people is $24 each.
Back to top Go down
Uribelle
Forum Dweller
Uribelle

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Send me the the details and $24 will find its way to the paypal account.
Back to top Go down
Lachie

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I remember a while back we were looking for one for the ua crew, the company we settled on is very very cheap. Looking at $7.50 US per month for a 30 slot server.

Link is here http://www.hypernia.com/voice_servers-ventrilo.php

The servers are hosted in Adelaide or Brisbane; can't remember which. We've been using these guys for almost 2 years now and never had a problem with them.

Quick Calculation: 12 months of payments, 7 people = $14 each
Back to top Go down
Kittypants
Forum Troll!
Kittypants

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm

just to let you all know

Hi,

We've experienced some network issues in the last 24 hours which has effected server stability and connectivity.

These issues have now been fixed and your server and connection should be stable again.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has been.

We have credited your subscription 5 days for the hassle.

Regards,
Steve

and i think its a good idea mr redcat
Back to top Go down
Haidos
Forum Dweller
Haidos

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

im up for paying that =]
Back to top Go down
RedCat/YellowCat
Admin
RedCat/YellowCat

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 am

Seems we're getting some positive feedback now so I'll set it up before the month we have ends and we can hook that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change   YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAVC - Yet Another Vent Change
Page 1 of 1